After-School Program Making EPIC Happen Daily
Our after-school program held in the National Health Wellness & Learning Center is making epic happen daily! Serving the most at-risk children in the school from 2:30 – 5 PM daily, we:
- have helped solve 1,914 math problems
- analyzed 514 reading passages
- completed 272 outstanding assignments
- and cooked 26 gourmet meals from scratch
- including our signature dish: St. Paul’s Stir Fry!
We are incorporating recipes from all around the world and even FaceTimed with Spaniards about paella. And we’re just getting started! Last week we ordered 25 sets of leveled texts so we can start our Reading and Book Club – we will be reading all winter long until 6 PM here at the Center.